Conference Room Chairs
When was the last time you comfortably sat through a long meeting and really enjoyed the experience? You know, the kind of seat where you stand up after a while feeling relaxed and not once thinking of a fatigued back?
An uncomfortable conference room chair can leave you feeling fatigued and achy. This easily interferes with your concentration in the meeting as well as productivity during the day. And no amount of shifting positions will relieve the pain your back is now forced to silently endure.
If this reads like your everyday conference room life or an occurrence you have to go through every other day for hours on end, you are like many of us. The good news is that there are conference room chair designs that will have you enjoy sitting through a long – and perhaps boring – meeting. But first, a few questions to keep in mind when choosing an ideal chair for a conference room.
Choosing the Ideal Conference Room Chair
• How comfy is the chair? Wait, scratch that. How comfortable do you want your clients to feel when sitting down for a meeting? I can imagine you want clients and staff to focus entirely on the matters under discussion. You’d like them to pay attention throughout the meeting, even make the most of your time like hire your services or schedule another meeting. If so, your chairs have to scream comfort.
• Is the chair adjustable? Different people have different body sizes and shapes, and that’s okay. It is therefore important to have chairs that adjust to people’s preferred seat height.
• Does the chair look easy on the eye? I love sitting in a conference room full of branded chairs. Comfortable, branded chairs. Chairs that fit the style and overall brand of the business. It gives the conference room life of its own – one that sets the pace for a lively meeting.
• Is chair made of durable materials? The material of your conference chairs will speak volumes about how attentive you are to the quality of your business operations. It’s perhaps the first thing a new prospect will notice before sitting down for a meeting with you.
• How flexible is the chair? I like the idea of rolling around to other parts of the room while still seated on my chair than lifting it to cover the distance. Consider swivel conference chairs; your meeting attendees won’t have to struggle pivoting their chairs to look at you.
Your answers to these five questions will help choose chairs that leave a lasting impression on everyone. Identifying the ideal conference chair is just half the battle. You need a chair that suits your needs.
This is the deciding factor; we’ve put together four conference room and office chair design ideas that will assist you to achieve your every day meeting needs with ease. Let’s get started.
The Simple but Effective Armless Office Chairs
I’m always on my desk punching keys on a keyboard, taking calls, and sometimes compiling and writing notes on another desk that is an arm’s length away. If you are like me, this type of chair is ideal for you. It makes it easy to multitask and move around freely between workstations and to other activities.
The swivel armless chair makes it easy to turn around, especially if you have tasks you need to accomplish at different parts of your work area. In fact, it’s the single best feature after the adjustable seat height, depth and edge. If you need support for your back for long days in the office or conference room, this chair will help achieve that goal.
The Upholstered Office Chair for Stylish Work Space
If you’re into blending office style with your office or conference room chairs, an upholstered chair screams modern and style – easily meeting your needs. The best part; the upholstery leaves a lasting impression and contributes to the overall décor of the room.
Features, you ask? Upholstered chairs are usually very well padded and visually appealing. It’s a seat that screams comfort it also comes with a host of adjustable features. I like how it provides support for the back and arms. Thanks to seat depth adjustments and padded arms.
The Contemporary Office Chair
We know you’re looking for a chair that’s comfortable yet functional enough to get you through long working hours. The contemporary office seats take advantage of creative designs as well as play around with colors and patterns to give the space a unique feel. It’s simple, elegant and of course, popular in many conference rooms – and for good reasons.
Contemporary designs do not do way with the need to have functional furniture. As much as some designs may not be the usual shapes or sizes, these chairs are still as comfortable and functional as any other traditional ergonomic seats.
Who Doesn’t Love Executive, Cool Office Chairs?
If you like the finer things in life, your working space is likely to reflect this expensive taste. We all know that one person whose office is an always organized, lively and warm space to be in. Depending on personal preferences, an expensive working space can have the traditional luxurious leather seats or contemporary furniture designs. The space is colorfully and tastefully furnished, and the cool chairs form a big part of the office’s feel.
There you have it; conference room and office chair design ideas that will leave a lasting impression on your clients, colleagues and other attendees. The conference room is designed for business and other professional activities. For that reason, you need beautiful, functional and befitting office furniture that complements the overall décor of the room in addition to adjustment features body support.
There is never an adequate remedy for the damage that bad office chair can cause. As such, it is advisable to always look for functionality over aesthetics. Always go for comfortable office furniture. While some contemporary furniture designs are very eye catching, some may compromise of the structural features that make the chairs comfortable. Do some research, visit several stores in your local area or go online and check out various designs and colors. Be sure to try out the chairs you wish to buy so as to ascertain that they are as comfortable as they look.